Tuesday, April 22, 2014

28 weeks

How far along:  28 weeks 2 days --> Hello 3rd trimester! So good to see you for the last time!!

Gender: Boy 

Weight gain: 1.8 lbs.  I'd like to blame it on poor water intake but I'm pretty sure it has more to do with Easter..oops.

Maternity clothes: Yes, starting to pull out the spring/summer stash

Stretch marks: nada

Belly button in or out: Out, which Harper finds hilarious and keeps poking at it making me feel like the Pillsbury Dough Boy

Sleep: Pretty good for the most part although turning over in my sleep is starting to require more effort (read more grunting)

Worst moment of the week:  Harper sneezing....which means here we go with yet another cold.  We've taught her to share so well that she even gave it to me, isn't she nice?

Best moment of the week: The Dr called with good/bad news this week.  Good news is that I passed my glucose test...yay Easter candy *ahem* boo 1.8 weight gain.  Bad news is that I'm anemic which simply means more leafy greens and steak for me (mmm steak!).  
Shaun and I also hosted our first holiday at the new house! My mom and her husband are up from Texas for the week so we had a nice quiet Easter dinner.  Living so far away we don't often get to see them for holidays so that was a nice treat :)

Miss anything: Being able to take medicine when I'm sick 

Cravings: pretty sure I indulged in them all this week

Sick/queasy: Rocking a nice head cold

Looking forward to: I have some unexpected time off this week due to bereavement days so I intend on using them to spend time with my mom while she's here and other family.

Different this time around: I've been so busy with Harper, work, the house, running that this 3rd trimester has totally snuck up on me! I'm excited and a little panicked at the same time....I have work to do!!!

Weekly comparison: 

No comments:

Post a Comment