Tuesday, May 27, 2014

33 Weeks

How far along: 33 weeks 2 days

Gender: Boy

Weight: Up 1.6 this week, 22.4 lbs total

Maternity clothes: Yup, and bored with them all

Stretch marks: None

Belly button in/out: O U T

Sleep: So not an issue.  Try as I may to stay awake most nights I am fast asleep on the couch by 9pm....Shaun will be having a conversation with me only to look over and zzzzzz...he says I am F U N ...

Worst moment of the week: I've never been one to think of myself as "delicate" however being 33+ weeks pregnant does put some restrictions on your body, none of which I seem to be aware of until I have overdone it and am already paying the price.  My excitement of getting the bins of baby clothes in the basement sorted and organized led to a few sore/achy/crampy days this week.  

Best moment of the week: Even though lifting and sorting and shuffling bins put me on the disabled list for a day or two it was nice to take stock of what we have and what we need.  I pulled out and went through the bins labeled "Baby crap" (which included baby bottles shoot me now).  Things are start to be put in their place and Bruce's room is finally starting to come together!

Miss anything: All things running related....speed, distance, my lovely lovely workout clothes

Cravings: Seafood...welcome to summer

Anything making you sick or queasy: Chicken...blech

Running: Got in 3 runs totaling 10 miles before I decided I was superwoman and had to take a few days off, back at it tonight.

Looking forward to: An uneventful week :)

Different this time around: I took a peek back at my 33 week post last time and I can honestly say nothing is different.  Sleeping the same...craving the same...feeling the same...running the same...even weight gain is the same :)

Weekly comparison: 



No comments:

Post a Comment