Wednesday, May 21, 2014

32 Weeks

How far along: 32 weeks 3 days

Gender: boy

Weight gain: .4lbs this week, 20.8 lbs total

Maternity clothes:  Yes ma'am, trying really hard to make what I have stretch for the last few weeks 

Stretch marks: no and no thank you

Belly button in or out: Nowhere to go but out

Sleep:  I've been doing really well with my water intake...which means a few nightly trips to the bathroom.  I'm so used to it I barely wake up anymore.

Worst moment of the week:  Sick kids are the pits. But kids who can't even get a common cold without breathing issues therefore landing us in the hospital is the absolute worst.  Our wonderful weekend ended with Harper working very very hard to breathe which in turn landed us at QuickCare for 3 or 4 hours.  She's on the mend now but it was not the highlight of the week that's for sure.

Best moment of the week:  Saturday  my sister in law got my best girls together to throw a little sprinkle to celebrate little Bruce.  Unlike my first shower this was a small affair which was so nice because I actually got to visit and chat with people and enjoy their company.  From beginning to end it was a great day :)

Miss anything:  The ability to paint my own toenails...guess this means I'll have to go to the salon to have them done...aw shucks.

Cravings: Ice cream....all the ice cream....this could be trouble.

Anything making you sick/queasy: Nope and rather enjoying that

Running: 11 miles for the week, and I fought for every one of them.  I thought that running pregnant with Harper at this stage...man this is a whole new ballgame.  Bruce is definitely sitting much much lower and wreaking havoc on my bladder and pelvic bone.  Thanks to the convenience of Bad Larry I'm still getting in more miles than I was at this point last pregnancy but I'm coming to grips with the fact that it won't be long now before walking will have to become part of the regular routine. 

Looking forward to: Well I was looking forward to a weekend at my mom's lake house...until I saw that the forecast is complete crap.  A long weekend full of house projects it is!

Weekly comparison: 


No comments:

Post a Comment