Tuesday, January 28, 2014

16 weeks

16 weeks

Not much to update this week but here's the rundown
How far along: 16 weeks 2 days

Gender: ???

Weight:  No clue :)

Maternity Clothes:  I hate maternity clothes.  I need to find a job where it would be acceptable to wear track pants or pajama pants every day!

Stretch Marks: None (yet)

Belly Button In/Out: In

Sleep: Sleeping like a baby! Laying on my back is starting to become uncomfortable so I've switched to the every familiar side sleeping position.

Worst moment of the week: Waking up for my Sunday run with Melissa to find that it was ZERO degrees with the windchill....10 is my cut off. No bueno (luckily she's a trooper and agreed to a treadmill date at the gym! The bonus was that we each got to run our own speed without me feeling like I was holding her back)

Best moment of the week: Some very very very welcome changes at daycare.  We'll leave it at that :)

Miss anything: Warm weather?

Cravings:  Cereal cereal and more cereal....oh and clementines and pickles #pregnantcliche

Anything making you sick or queasy?  Yeah...this baby.  Every time I think "Oh phew this puking stage is over..." baby decides to show me who's boss.

Looking forward to: Spectating the Mid Winter Classic 10 miler with an XL hot chocolate!! Also the Super Bowl.  Even though the Pats didn't make it I'll be cheering for the Sea Hawks.  They have the first legally deaf player in the NFL on their team and he's GOOD!! GO COLEMAN!!

Weekly comparison: 
Ummm whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment