Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 37 and pictures of the finished nursery!




How far along? 37 weeks 4 days
Her size: FULL TERM--> WHOA MOMMA
Total weight gain:  +0.4 lbs this week 26lbs total
Running/Races?  Spent some time getting reacquainted with my friend the elliptical machine and also got 2 miles in (speed walking of course!) at the track this week.  Felt good to be active again :)
Stretch marks? None...yet...
Sleep: Hubbies creativity in finding comfortable ways for me to get some sleep never cease to amaze me...this week consisted of not only a nest of pillows but some princess and the pea action with me sleeping atop a few blankets for more cushion...worked like a charm!
Best moment this week: While most people would not consider attending a funeral the highlight of their week, in a strange sense it was for me.  It was a chance to pay my respects and say goodbye to a wonderful wonderful woman that I would not have missed for anything.  I also go to see my little girl in 3D this week which was indescribable.  I only wish Shaun had been there to see it, but then again we'll be seeing her soon enough!
Miss Anything? Regular ol coffee...chock full of CAFFEINE!!!
Movement:  Last night Shaun got to witness one of her, what I like to call "dance parties"...he must have sat there for 5 minutes watching my stomach going "whooooah!"
Food cravings: peanut butter and apples are the current favorite
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really sounds good at the moment (except for peanut butter and apples!)
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: None 
Symptoms: Heat is not my friend.  I've had no issues with swelling until our little heat wave this week and then BOOM! By the end of the day I have 10 fat little piggies to accompany my two fat little ankles :)
Belly Button in or out? sigh...the turkey is done
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Lunch with my friend Steph on Thursday, it's been WAY too long since I've seen her :) 

BABY GIRL'S NURSERY:



  This project was truly a labor of love and I'm very proud of the hubs and all of his hard work.  It's amazing what he was able to do with such a small room.  It's beautiful, perfect, everything I wanted it to be for Harper, and I can tell her "Daddy built this room just for you" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment