Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 35




How far along? 35 weeks 3 days
Her size: baby girl is the size of a coconut
Total weight gain:  +1.2 this week for 23 lbs total
Running/Races?  As much as I've missed running this week I've found that I can still get a good sweat in on the elliptical machine :)
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: been sleeping ok despite the fact that my bladder seems to have a 2 hour maximum and I'm up at least 3 or so times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: Yesterday Shaun and I went to the Old Port Festival with his parents and met up with a bunch of our friends.  Sunshine, good friends and FRIED DOUGH (mmmm) made for a wonderful day :)
Miss Anything? Not really, feeling pretty content at the moment
Movement:  still moving and grooving in there
Food cravings: craving of the week is fresh cherries (DANG they're expensive)
Anything making you queasy or sick: seriously what is it about chicken???
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Labor signs, no. But I've been having some really good Braxton Hicks lately.
Symptoms: some back pain but I'm sure that's to be expected at this point
Belly Button in or out? sigh...the turkey is done
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: hearing the little peanut's heartbeat at my weekly appointment today, and childbirth class on Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment