Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 36




How far along? 36 weeks 3 days
Her size: baby girl is the size of a honeydew melon
Total weight gain:  +2.6 Can anyone say GROWTH SPURT? Holy crow! 25.6 lbs total
Running/Races?  Between Dr's appointments, work and a death in the family there was not much time or energy for working out (evidence of this? see above weight gain)Although I definitely felt the difference in my decrease in activity level, this week was a time to take care of myself and my family emotionally, the elliptical will just have to wait.
Stretch marks? None...yet, but if this weight gain continues I'm sure to acquire a few new battle scars
Sleep: I've always heard women say that it's rather ironic that just when you need the sleep the most you can't get comfortable enough to get it.  I'm square in that camp now, but thanks to the nest o' pillows I'm not suffering too badly yet.
Best moment this week: Shaun and I had a growth scan for Harper on Wednesday.  During the ultrasound we got to see our little peanut moving around in there, taking her practice breaths like a good girl and opening and closing her mouth, it was amazing to watch.
Miss Anything? I miss a whole bunch of things, but we're getting close to the end now, I'm just trying to soak it all in before it's over and the craziness begins!
Movement:  oh yes, she's been having frequent dance parties in there lately
Food cravings: quite honestly food has not interested me much this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: seriously what is it about chicken???
Gender: GIRL! This was definitely confirmed at Wednesday's ultrasound.  Let's just say she wasn't shy this time ;)
Labor Signs: None 
Symptoms: I was rocking some pretty sweet cankles yesterday thanks to the heat...one word--> HOT
Belly Button in or out? sigh...the turkey is done
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: A less eventful week than last week :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment