Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 34



How far along? 34 weeks 4 days
Her size: my little sugar is the size of a bag of sugar!
Total weight gain: -0.4 for the week 21.8 lbs total 
Running/Races?  3 miles for the week :(  
Sadly Tuesday was my last (pregnant) run.  About a mile into my 3 mile run I started having pain in my lower belly, pelvic bone region.  I decided to keep on going to see if maybe I would settle into the run but no, the pesky pain never went away.  I've run marathons...half marathons...triathlons...I know the difference between "Oooh I'm sore" and "Holy Sh#t that HURTS!" so although I'm stubborn and finished my 3 mile run, the pain I felt during and after was a pretty clear indication that it's time for me to hang up my running shoes until the little lady makes her appearance.  Until then you can find me power walking or huffing it out on my new friend the elliptical machine :)
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: not so good this week... time to get hubby to start constructing my nest o' pillows again
Best moment this week: The wonderful ladies I work with threw a Diaper Derby for myself and another coworker who is also pregnant.  A gorgeous afternoon with 
De-licious food and boxes and boxes of diapers to bring home!!! How could that not be my favorite moment of the week?
Miss Anything? my waistline lol
Movement:  Oh yes...she's VERY active! It's getting more uncomfortable as she continues to stretch out and move around.  Some of her kicks and movements literally take my breath away
Food cravings: Fresh fruit and cucumbers please... (STILL)
Anything making you queasy or sick: ...hold the chicken...forever and ever amen
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: not sleeping very well but that's about it
Belly Button in or out? sigh...the turkey is done
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: putting the final touches on Harper's room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment