Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 33

Harper and I "Upta Camp"
How far along? 33 weeks 4 days
Her size: baby girl is the size of a cantaloupe!
Total weight gain: 1.0 for the week 22.2 lbs total 
Running/Races?  9 miles for the week.  Lesson of the week--> Humidity and running while very pregnant do NOT mix, even if it is only 3 miles.
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: Still sleeping like a champ and trying to enjoy it while it lasts
Best moment this week: My last day at my part time job. I'll miss the kids and the people I worked with, but the schedule? Not so much.
Miss Anything? A cool beverage of the adult variety
Movement:  Oh yes, especially after meals and whenever any music is playing. We're also at the stage where we're starting to see alien type movement in the belly area (not going to lie..kind of freaky)
Food cravings: Fresh fruit and cucumbers please...
Anything making you queasy or sick: ...hold the chicken...indefinitely
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: nothing to write home about unless you count the pang of anxiety I experience every time someone says "OH! not much longer now!"
Belly Button in or out? sigh...the turkey is done
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The baby shower being held for a coworker and I by the lovely ladies we work with, it's a Diaper Derby!  

No comments:

Post a Comment