Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 32

Harper and I--> Marathon spectators
If I can't run marathons anymore I can at least support those who do!

How far along? 32 weeks 3 days
Her size: Had my weeks mixed up last week...THIS week baby girl is the size of a pineapple!
Total weight gain: 1.4 for the week making the hurdle over the 20lb mark for 21.2 lbs total 
Running/Races?  Solid 9 miles and a lot of cross training this week.  Just as the weather gets nicer my mileage gets shorter...the ultimate runners irony :(
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: Still sleeping like a champ and trying to enjoy it while it lasts
Best moment this week: Driving the course supporting all my favorite trackies running the Sugarloaf Marathon yesterday.  Last time I was there it was as a runner and I have to say it was MUCH less painful being a spectator!! I got a nice little sunburn which means it was hot as HECK for the poor runners but they all toughed it out like the champs they are :)
Miss Anything? Bending over without grunting, lol
Movement:  All the time, especially if there's music playing
Food cravings: Watermelon is the craving of the week, tis the season!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing at the moment CHICKEN
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: Being all over the marathon course and out in the hot sun all day yesterday landed me with my first case of swollen feet. Nothing a little elevation and ice packs couldn't take care of :)
Belly Button in or out? barely an innie whether I'm laughing or not
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Starting my 4 day a week summer schedule next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment