Monday, May 7, 2012

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks 3 days
Her size: Baby girl is the size of a head of cabbage
Total weight gain: Holding steady at 19.8...for...just...one...more...week
Running/Races?  I did MUCH better this week getting all my workouts in and was on track to hit my weekly 12 miles until I came down with whatever 24 hour bug was going around Fri night.  12 hours of puking put a real damper on my Saturday morning 4 miler, so I finished up 8 miles again (definitely NOT the most fun I've ever had, but on the bright side woke up Sunday morning feeling like a new woman!)
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: My mind seemed to be awfully busy this week, which made for some restless nights
Best moment this week: Harper's baby shower! Luckily whatever ailed me had cleared out of my system by the time I woke up Sunday morning so I was able to enjoy the wonderful baby shower hosted by my mother in law and sister in law.  Harper is a very lucky girl indeed to have so many people excited for her arrival and was showered with love, baby goodies and BOOKS!!! Oh so many books!!! Shaun and I were both so grateful and thankful to all those who made the trip to celebrate with us and sent their love from afar!
Miss Anything? painting my own toenails
Movement:  Constantly! I learned this week that it is not so easy to settle an upset stomach when you have someone using it as a trampoline!
Food cravings: Still cucumber sandwiches and lime popsicles
Anything making you queasy or sick: Jut the stomach bug I got this week (booo)
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: I think we've pretty much covered the fact that I had a miserable Friday evening/Saturday morning
Belly Button in or out? Outtie when I laugh....Innie all other times
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My birthday (Saturday) and my last race of the pregnancy--> the Mother's Day 5K on Sunday :)  I have some great girlfriends who are super fast but are kind enough to waddle the 3.1 miles with me...they're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment