Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 31

Freakishly amazing at 31weeks 3 days

The girls kind enough to slow waaaay down and stay with me
Live action shot!
Finish time--> Harper 32:22  Mommy 32:23

How far along? 31 weeks 3 days
Her size: Baby girl is the size of a pineapple
Total weight gain: One more bonus week of zero weight gain, pretty sure I fixed that with birthday cake this weekend ;)
Running/Races?  11 miles this week including my last race of this pregnancy.  While I plan to continue to run until little girl makes her arrival, it's time to hang up the racing shoes.  My last race couldn't have been more perfect --> The Mother's Day 5k!  The weather was gorgeous, the crowd HUGE (3,000 runners) and my support crew? The best, hand down! <3
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: Lights out for this girl thanks to a busy busy week and nightly back rubs from the hubs (thanks honey, you are the best!)
Best moment this week: I had quite a few BEST moments this week, it would be impossible to pick just one! Dinner out with trackies, birthday, fist (kind of) Mother's Day, last race before Harper's arrival, the last of the nursery furniture arriving....I had an all around GREAT week :)
Miss Anything? speed workouts! Never ever ever thought I'd say that, but I miss being able to go for a run and going all out.  
Movement:  Constantly! Her new favorite resting spot is my bladder...
Food cravings: Still cucumber sandwiches and lime popsicles, if this child is not born green I will be amazed!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing at the moment
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: Woke up Sunday morning with a lovely chest cold.  I seem to have the great fortune (sarcasm) of picking up any illness that comes within a 20 foot radius of me. Don't be offended if you are sick and I avoid you like the plague.  
Belly Button in or out? Outtie when I laugh....Innie all other times
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Now that all of the furniture is here, I'm looking forward to organizing! This weekend we're headed up to Sugarloaf for the Marathon, except this time I will be a spectator, watching all my crazy friends run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment