Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 38



How far along? 38 weeks 4 days
Her size: Baby girl is the size of a watermelon
Total weight gain:  +1.6 lbs this week 27.6lbs total
Running/Races?  Not going to lie, I was kind of a slug this week. One session on the treadmill and one 4 mile walk and that was about it.  I'd like to say I'll do better this week but I'm cutting myself some slack so if I don't...well I don't :)
Stretch marks? Still lucking out in this area...doesn't mean it can't/won't happen
Sleep: No bueno
Best moment this week: I had quite a few great moments this weekend.  Hubby all but finished our new deck, and then lots and lots of sister time! Saturday I got my toes beautified and labor ready with Kim and Madison and then Sunday spent the afternoon catching up with Stacey, Mariel and Conor <3
Miss Anything? You think I could squeeze in just one more night of solid sleep before the big day??
Movement:  All the time.  Even though she's getting a bit cramped in there she still likes to try and stretch out her legs so it's not uncommon to see a heel poking out of the side of my belly :)
Food cravings: Orange Juice please and thank you and veggies on the grill
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really, in fact are ready for this??? I ate chicken this week!!! Hooray for small victories!
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: None (tick tick tick)
Symptoms: Some swelling due to the heat but that's about it.  
Belly Button in or out? sigh...the turkey is done
Wedding rings on or off? ON...but that may change because of the weather
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...excited...nervous...
Looking forward to: Jamie and Nate's wedding this Saturday! (I hope I make it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment