Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 4-0


I'm of the opinion that when you are past your due date and it's 89 degrees out you have earned the right to rock a bikini in public

Our last beach day as a duo...maybe??


How far along? 40 weeks 3 days (I was really hoping to NOT write this post!!)
Her size: Baby girl is the size of a baby that needs to vacate the premises!
Total weight gain:  +1.4 lbs this week...total weight gain of 30lbs on the nose
Running/Races?  Hustled my pregnant behind around the track on Tuesday 2.5 miles and have been on countless walks since then trying to kick start some productive contractions...I'd guess I probably logged at least 10 miles of walking this week
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: Sleep is still a bit hit or miss, it's getting more difficult to roll over hauling this belly with me, but I still feel like I'm getting a fair amount of sleep 
Best moment this week: Hands down my maternity massage! They have a pillow that allowed me to lay on my belly for the first time in months...not going to lie, I fell asleep and woke myself up with a little snore hahaha.  
Miss Anything? I've been told I will miss my belly when this is all over...I'm looking forward to testing that theory :)
Movement: She's still having regular dance parties in there, but as space is at a premium those parties are becoming increasingly more uncomfortable for mama
Food cravings: Food is pretty hit or miss for me right now, most days I'm just not interested in it
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general (see above)
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Ahhh yes the million dollar question...I am officially the watched pot that has yet to boil! I've had contractions off and on (nothing regular) since last Friday, only this morning did I have one that stopped me dead in my tracks....stay tuned.
Symptoms: Aside from the contractions that I've been having, she is definitely sitting lower and my appetite is out the window... 
Belly Button in or out? sigh...the turkey is done
Wedding rings on or off? miracle of miracles they're still on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...with a side of impatience....
Looking forward to: Not working anymore (yes I am stilllll working) and getting this show on the road!!! Here's to hoping there is NO

41 week update!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment