Tuesday, June 17, 2014

36 Weeks

How far along: 36 weeks 2 days

Gender: Boy...hopefully that hasn't changed?

Weight: Ummm didn't weigh myself this morning.  I haven't been great about water consumption the past few days (I know I know) so I know it wouldn't have been accurate.  I promise to be better next week.

Stretch marks: Even though it feels like my belly is bursting at the seams the little stretch marks below my belly button are holding steady.

Belly button in or out: Duh

Sleep: It takes an act of Congress to roll over but I have no issue falling asleep and staying asleep.  As a matter of fact I barely remember my million trips to the bathroom througout the night...The other morning Shaun said to me "wow you were up alot last night" my answer "was I?"  Yup. Tired.

Worst moment of the week: LIfe is pretty good :)

Best moment of the week: Had a great weekend celebrating a little ones 1st birthday at the lake and our all of our favorite men on Father's day.  
Sand....oh how I HATE sand.  Thank you magical baby powder you save my sanity
Ups and downs with these two crazy kids :)

Miss anything:  It's summer(ish) it's hot (kinda) I'd really like a cold beer.  Oh and to be able to bend over to put on my shoes rather than having to contort my legs to the side to do it...yeah that'd be nice.

Cravings: See above.  And Strawberry shortcake....actually just strawberries and cool whip, hold the biscuit.

Anything making you sick or queasy: Not digging chicken these days but that's about it.  If anything I like food a little TOO much :)

Running: 9 miles running 30 min hills on Bad Larry.  Shaun likes to come down to the basement and shake his head in wonder at the spectacle that is me running....I'm so glad I have Bad Larry, I wouldn't scar other gym goers by engaging in this activity in public.

Looking forward to:  A BBQ with out of state family this weekend and Harper's first baseball game!  

Different this time around: Apparently I'm sleeping better this time around than last but probably the biggest different is my discomfort.  I literally feel as though I can feel my skin stretching (hence the stretch marks) His movements are very uncomfortable (and he moves ALL.THE.TIME) because it feels like there just isn't enough room for him in there.  I will be shocked if this little boy is not significantly bigger than his sister.

Weekly comparison: 

Looks about even this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment