|HOLY MOLY I''m 11 months old!!!|
Age: 11 Months (whoa, she might as well be one already...where did the year go?)
Weight & Length: No clue. I know she's getting bigger/taller because she's growing out of clothes faster than I can buy them. (which reminds me mom, she needs a new Texas tshirt as her current one is now a belly shirt....)
Favorite Activity: Well miss Harper is a very busy girl so we have ALOT of favorite activities, at least 10 an hour....crawling, bouncing, talking, building towers, knocking down towers, chewing on anything in reach, reading, opening cabinets, closing cabinets, bouncing balls, crawling, talking talking talking.... you get the idea. We're working on our "jack of all trades skills", we're into eeeeverything!
a rare quiet moment. So glad I bought this little doohicky to hang my iphone on her stroller, protects it nicely from her sticky little paws.
Favorite Toy: She's been showing a preferences for beach balls lately but the clear favorite is still Bubba, her bear. We've had a few close calls forgetting Bubba either at home or daycare soooo we'll be making a pit stop into build a bear this weekend to whip up a spare. Worth every penny of the $10 it takes to make him.
Favorite Book: The new favorite this month is the Fisher Price lift a flap Zoo book. Fun for at least a good 10 min haha, so many flaps to lift (and tear and try to put in our mouths). It kills me that I have boxes and boxes of amazing books for her....but they're all in storage...hopefully we'll be able to dig into them soon.
This month Harper learned:
* To roar like a lion (seriously cutest thing ever)
*To give kisses when asked. They're open mouth and sloppy but my favorite of anyone's kisses (sorry honey)
* That wading pools that look like giant crabs are pretty awesome when it's 8 million degrees out (and that you have to share because mommy wants to stick her feet in too!)
* TO WALK! Ok ok maybe not walk, maybe more like stumble around like a drunken sailor. Soon enough she'll be running all over the place and the real trouble begins!
This month mommy learned:
* spending a small fortune on pacifiers is worth it to have a spare handy at 3 in the morning when she's up and the crib seems to have eaten her other one
* Patience is not my strongest virtue but thanks to house building process I'm learning
* I've missed distance running...alot. Glad to be back in it.
Races: Survived my first half marathon post baby! The sky opened up 20 minutes before the gun went off which was GREAT for me, not so much for the spectators! I finished 13 min faster than expected so all in all it was a great race. Looking forward to the next one in Sept!