Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 28




How far along? 28 weeks 4 days
Her size: Baby girl is the size of a chinese cabbage
Total weight gain: Another week...another pound....18 total
Running/Races?  No races this week.  I am officially unable to run without my support belt on, baby girl is too heavy.  12 miles for the week.
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: It was go go go this week, most nights not getting home until 8:30-9:00pm...needless to say it was lights out! Noooo problems sleeping this week!
Best moment this week: After my morning run and grocery shopping on Sunday I played couch comando for the rest of the day.  How do you know when you're tired?  When you are able to nap while your husband uses a nail gun and air compressor in the very next room! She's also started hiccuping which is a really neat feeling :)
Miss Anything? A nice glass of Reisling...mmmmm....
Movement:  Oh yes! My future Rockette holds dance practice all day long but blessedly takes a break in the pm hours :)
Food cravings: Still popsicles...I've made it my mission to try every flavor that Edy's offers...I'm currently working my way through Pineapple, tangerine, grape and my personal favorite...lime!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken, as always and eggs have been hit or miss lately
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: Now that my head cold is gone I'm feeling like a new woman! Overall feeling really good!
Belly Button in or out? In...barely
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My work schedule slowing down some...this momma can't GO GO GO like she used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment