Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 26

26 weeks 2 days
13.1 miles WE did it!


Headed to the finish line (yup, she got passed by a pregnant chick!)
<3

How far along? 26 weeks 2 days
Her size: Baby girl is the size of a head of lettuce
Total weight gain: 1 lb for the week, 16 lbs total
Running/Races?  It has always been a goal of mine to (safely) run a half marathon while pregnant.  I am happy to report that I can now check that box off my bucket list.  Harper and I crossed the finish line in 2:16:04.
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: Still sleeping really well
Best moment this week: Crossing the finish line today was easily the moment of the week, but I'm also happy to report that I survived the dreaded glucose test and do NOT have gestational diabetes :)
Miss Anything? Feeling pretty content these days
Movement:  All the time.  My little track star was pretty active during the race today
Food cravings: Ham...I suspect I'll be taking care of that craving tomorrow
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not digging chicken again this week
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: my feet are pretty sore at the moment but I'm pretty sure it's not pregnancy related ;)
Belly Button in or out? IN....for now
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:
Spending some time with family and friends tomorrow for Easter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment