Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 27


Harper's first Red Sox game
Seriously? Does it look like she just ran a marathon?


How far along? 27 weeks 4 days
Her size: Baby girl is the size of a head of cauliflower
Total weight gain: another 1lb in the books, 17 lbs total
Running/Races?  Just a few easy runs this week for a total of 12 miles.  I'm noticing the bump is getting a bit heavier, making the belly band a necessity for runs now.
Stretch marks? None...yet
Sleep: Two words--> head cold.  That made sleeping pretty near impossible.  Thank god for breathe right strips, they may not be the most attractive (Shaun shudders every time I put one on) but they allowed me to get what little sleep I got this week so I'll take it.
Best moment this week: It was a Boston filled weekend!! Shaun and I went to a Red Sox game with his sister and husband and then I caught up with some friends and spent the night so I could watch my girl Lyss finish her first BOSTON MARATHON the next day! It was hot as Haiti out (in the 90's) but she handled it like a pro and finished in 4:15:39!! My all time best marathon, run in ideal weather conditions, was a 4:11 so needless to say I am MORE than impressed and we were all SUPER proud of her!!!
Miss Anything? Breathing out of both nostrils!
Movement:  YES! She's definitely getting stronger, her movements are becoming more forceful and have a tendency to jump me these days
Food cravings: Edy's popsicles, any flavor (although lime and lemonade are my current favorites)  It's become a two popsicle a night addiction...I may need to seek help
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I'm sick nothing sounds good...except my popsicles ;)
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: Have I mentioned I have a head cold? Otherwise feel great!
Belly Button in or out? IN....barely
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the construction/painting in Harper's brand new room and having NO plans this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment