Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 24


How far along? 24 weeks 5 days
Her size: Baby girl is the size of an ear of corn
Total weight gain:  Slight loss this week (nothing to write home about). Total weight gain is just shy of 13.5 lbs
Running/Races?  16 miles on the ROADS this week! It was so nice to be outside.  My poor legs took a bit longer than I did to adjust to the roads after almost 5 mo on the treadmill.
Stretch marks?  None...yet
Sleep:  Pretty restless for the past few days
Best moment this week: I heard about this Iphone app called "My Baby Beat" that supposedly let's you hear your baby's heart beat using your iphone.  I (of course) bought it when I was about 16 weeks pregnant and all I could hear was my heartbeat and my stomach gurgling.  I decided to try it again on Saturday and within a second I could hear her little heartbeat chugging along. I decided to record it for Shaun so he could hear it when he got home, and after a few seconds of my pushing my iphone into my belly Miss Harper had had enough because you hear a distinctive "THUNK" where she gave me a pretty good kick. Pretty darn cool! 
Miss Anything? A solid nights sleep...don't worry, I have given up any illusion that I will get one of those for a good...oh....2-3 years.
Movement:  Movement is definitely consistent now, especially when I lay down.
Food cravings: Anything cooked on the grill! Thank goodness I live with the grill MASTER!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not off the top of my head...just don't talk to me about Pink slime
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: non really (knock knock)
Belly Button in or out? IN....buuuut I have a feeling that will only last another month or so.
Wedding rings on or off? ON!!!! My ring is fixed and GM Pollack is out of hot water (for the time being)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:
 Shaun's vacation next week! Construction on the nursery begins and with him home all week I'm sure to eat good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment