Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 22 (From Texas!)






 How far along? 22 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 0.8 this week, just shy of 12lbs total
Running/Races?  Ran in two different states/time zones this week for a total of 17 miles, not often do I get to say that!   
Stretch marks?  None. 
Sleep:  Still sleeping well on my sides
Best moment this week: Despite the weather-->torrential rain and thunder showers the entire weekend, big time fail,I had a great visit in Texas with my family.  Christina and I had a great 8 mile run in the Texas rain, Rick's 60th birthday party and a day out at the Rodeo!  The weekend went by too quick and I'm headed back home tomorrow. 
Miss Anything? At the moment my husband :)
Movement:  She's all over the place! I'm not sure if it was the turbulance but we had a pretty rough flight from Portland to Newark and she kicked the entire flight.
Food cravings:  Luckily there's a Sonic nearby my mom and sister's neighborhood so I was able to satisfy my Cherry Limeade obsession for the time being
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nothing at the moment
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: No symptoms to speak of...amazing what a little time of from work can do for you!
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  Sad as I am to leave my family here, I'm looking forward to heading home tomorrow and seeing my husband and meeting our friend's new baby girl Reese!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment