Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 23


How far along? 23 weeks 3 days
Her size: Baby girl is the size of an ear of corn
Total weight gain:  1.8 this week.  I have a feeling that my weight gain this week has more to do with all my Texas treats rather than baby ;)
Running/Races?  16 miles.  Today's 8 miler in the sunshine with some of my favorite Trackies was by far the highlight workout of the week. 
Stretch marks?  None...yet
Sleep:  Still sleeping well on my sides.  I think if I add any more pillows poor Shaun is going to be sleeping on the floor!
Best moment this week: Shaun getting to feel Harper kick for the first time :)
Miss Anything? Of all the things I miss I miss my mind the most....pregnancy brain is no joke!
Movement:  Movement is still pretty steady, I'm starting to get used to her sleep patterns.
Food cravings: Now that coffee (decaf of course) is back on the "approved list" I'm a happy girl.  Blueberry iced coffee yummmmm :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  If I read one more article about the "pink slime" I legitimately might throw up
Gender: GIRL! (the proud owner of her first pair of red cowgirl boots courtesy of Nana!)
Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: My new fancy ball chair finally arrived at work this week, I already have significantly less back pain.  Oooooh what a feeling!!!
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? Off (frown face) but not because my fingers are too fat! GM Pollack is in some hot water with me!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:
 More days like today!  It was sooo nice to get some sun on these pasty white limbs of mine!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment