Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 20

How far along? 20 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: down .5 this week = extra ice cream for me! 
Running/Races?  17 miles this week.  Harper kicks like mad when I run, that's my future track star!   
Stretch marks?  None. 
Sleep:  sleeping pretty good although I still miss sleeping on my belly
Best moment this week: Dinner Thursday night with some sorely missed Trackies...when does Tuesday Night Track start up again?
Miss Anything?  See Sleep section above
Movement:  Still sporadic but when she kicks she kicks with gusto!
Food cravings:  cheerios and blueberries this week
Anything making you queasy or sick:  my chicken aversion reared it's ugly head again this week
Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: pretty sore back, thanks to the crappy chairs at work
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  My 5k next weekend, but more importantly brunch after with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment