Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 18








How far along? 18 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: no gain this week, I stuffed myself at Tyler's baptism today so I'm sure that will catch up with me this week.
Running/Races?  12 miles for the week, next race is early March.
Stretch marks?  None.  
Sleep:  Shaun has become a master at making the nest of pillows that enables me to sleep these days, god love him.
Best moment this week:
Hearing the little peanut's heartbeat/kicking up a storm was a highlight of course, but best moment of the week was Tyler's baptism (Shaun and I are proud Godparents!)
Miss Anything? Stole a sip of Shaun's coffee this morning....mmmm gooood.
Movement:  YES!!! Finally! It's not consistent yet, but at night when I lie still I have felt Lil B moving around in there.  
Food cravings:  celery and peanut butter and cheerios with strawberries
Anything making you queasy or sick:  shock of shocks I actually cooked chicken this week without gagging, Hooray!
Gender: 4 days! Dun dun dunnnnn

Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: I feel amazing, knock on wood it continues
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  Valentine's Day dinner at Fishbones and of course the big appointment on Thursday



Boy or Girl? Place your bets!

Symptoms:  Morning sickness from weeks 6-10
                  Clear skin
                  Cravings for cheeseburgers, chips, fruit, fresh veggies.  Sweets? Not so much
                  Heartbeat has ranged from 145-160
                  8 lbs gained
                  Chinese Gender chart says Boy
         
Guess away :) 

2 comments:

  1. boy! :) like i know, haha. i love these updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agreeing with Danielle :) You aren't craving sweets... that can't be a lil girl :)

    ReplyDelete