Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 17



Lil B and I post race
How far along? 17 weeks 4 days  (Little late posting this week!)
Total weight gain:  +1.6 Found some of that weight I didn't gain last week for a total of 8lbs gained
Running/Races?  Successfully completed the Mid Winter 10 mile classic!  Going into the race I was nervous because I just wasn't sure how baby and I would hold up. Although I had put in the training it had been primarily on a treadmill and I had promised both my Doctor and my dear husband that if anything felt strange I would drop out immediately.  Luck and hard work were on my side though, not only was it a beautiful day and I ran a safe race but I placed 5th in my division...GO MAMA!!
Stretch marks?  None.  
Sleep:  Feeling like a fish these days flopping from one side to the other throughout the night, sleeping on my back or stomach is officially uncomfortable and no longer doable (boo!)
Best moment this week: 
Finishing my race and feeling GREAT!! We also had our first showing of the house on Saturday, hopefully it went well, I'm waiting to hear from the realtor.  As my mother in law said--> It just takes one willing buyer...
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly :(
Movement: Still not sure...but the "hmm it could be" moments are becoming a bit more regular.
Food cravings:  fresh veggies, more specifically celery and peanut butter
Anything making you queasy or sick:  raw meat...bad fish....sour cream gone bad (I've had a few food disasters this week!)
Gender: 10 days until our big appointment! I'm chomping at the bit to tell you all his/her name!

Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: (Knock on wood) Still feeling great!
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  Hearing the little munchkins heartbeat tomorrow (always a highlight) and my Godson's baptism next weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. He can hear music?! you BEST be playin somethin good so baby can rock out! :-P

    ReplyDelete