Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week 14

  How far along? 14 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: Holding steady at 5lbs although some days it feels like 15!
Running/Races?  Still running a respectable 16 miles a week.  My Dr. gave me the green light to run the Mid Winter Classic 10 miler in 3 weeks :)
Stretch marks?  None. 
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good thanks to awesome body pillow my sister in law gave me!
Best moment this week:  My 14 week appointment.  Hearing the little peanut's heartbeat is always a highlight, a strong 150-160!  I've only gained 1.5lbs since I've started to see them so the nurse told me I could afford to indulge a bit and gain a pound or two (don't threaten me with a good time lady!) but I'm pretty sure those pounds will find their way onto my body without any extra help.

Miss Anything? Still coffee...and my express jeans ;)
Movement: None, but we're getting closer to that time, can't wait!
Food cravings: Still waiting for a delivery of 5 Guys!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Same ol' same ol'
Gender: 33 days...

Labor Signs: negative
Symptoms: (Knock on wood) None really to speak of, I feel great!
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Monday!!!  Taking the train to Boston, Celtics here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment